Re: Can't open link in Outlook 2010

Discussion in 'Microsoft Outlook Discussion' started by Fokke Nauta, Sep 18, 2012.

  1. Fokke Nauta

    Fokke Nauta Guest

    On 16/09/2012 12:53, Fokke Nauta wrote:
    > Xpost, follow-up to microsoft.public.outlook.general
    >
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Using Outlook 2010 (32b) on Windows 7 (64b).
    > When there is a link in an e-mail, I receive an error code when I click
    > on it. It says (translated): "This action has been stopped because of a
    > system limitation. Please contact the system administrator."
    >
    > I am the system adminstrator, it's my own PC. But how do I solve this?
    >
    > Thanks beforehand for your answers.
    >
    > Fokke Nauta

    Never mind, sorry for posting.

    Fokke

    Fokke Nauta, Sep 18, 2012

  2. Fokke Nauta

    Fokke Nauta Guest

    On 18/09/2012 19:42, Fokke Nauta wrote:
    > On 16/09/2012 12:53, Fokke Nauta wrote:
    >> Xpost, follow-up to microsoft.public.outlook.general
    >>
    >> Hi all,
    >>
    >> Using Outlook 2010 (32b) on Windows 7 (64b).
    >> When there is a link in an e-mail, I receive an error code when I click
    >> on it. It says (translated): "This action has been stopped because of a
    >> system limitation. Please contact the system administrator."
    >>
    >> I am the system adminstrator, it's my own PC. But how do I solve this?
    >>
    >> Thanks beforehand for your answers.
    >>
    >> Fokke Nauta

    > Never mind, sorry for posting.
    >
    > Fokke

    I posted this in the other NG, and it was not supposed to be seen here.
    Sorry, still unfamiliar with my new news reader Mozilla Thunderbird.

    Fokke

    Fokke Nauta, Sep 18, 2012