Re: Can't Browse With Any Browser

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Networking' started by FYI, Apr 22, 2009.

  1. FYI

    FYI Guest

    WINDOWS UPDATE CAUSED THE PROBLEM!!
    I had exactly same issue(cannt browse) and tried to fix it for a week,
    nothing worked. Then I did system restore ( vista -> control pannel ->
    backup recovery) back to when the machine was fine. The browsers worked fine
    :) Then I did windows update (it showed 8 cretical updates). The machine
    went back to what it was: to port 80 blocked(web browser does not work). Then
    I restore the system again without windows update, it works fine. The Windows
    Updates caused this problem!

    FYI, Apr 22, 2009