Re: Blue screen of death appears out of nowhere due to app error please help

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Hardware' started by Rick Rogers, Jan 21, 2010.

  1. Rick Rogers

    Rick Rogers Guest

    Hi,

    You are infected with a randomly named virus, not uncommon actually. Boot to
    safe mode, delete the file (acgshccg.exe) and disable/delete its startup
    entry (run msconfig, check the startup tab).

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org