RE: Assign a signature by external or internal reciepents.

Discussion in 'Microsoft Outlook VBA Programming' started by asindiggler, Apr 26, 2010.

  1. asindiggler

    asindiggler Guest

    Hi Jordan,

    I've just been looking into the same problem and I found an add-on for
    Outlook available to download (link below). In my opinion it does the job
    but its not free so you'll have to make your own mind up on whether its
    justified for the number of people in your company.

    http://www.standss.com/signatureswitch/default.asp

    I'd like to know if anyone knows of a freeware solution to this common
    problem?

    Cheers!

    DISCLAIMER: I'm not connected with the company that produces this software
    in any way, shape or form and make no recommendations on its value or
    effectiveness.

    asindiggler, Apr 26, 2010