Re: access denied on vista Document folder from xp pro laptop

Discussion in 'Windows Vista Networking' started by Jack [MVP-Networking], Mar 11, 2010.

  1. Hi
    Firewall instructions.
    Windows 7 Work Network,
    http://www.onecomputerguy.com/windows7/windows7_sharing.htm
    Vista File and Printer Sharing-
    Windows XP File Sharing -
    Printer Sharing
    XP -http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/expert/honeycutt_july2.mspx
    Windows Native Firewall setting for Sharing
    XP -http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922120
    When done hard reboot all network computers and the Router.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Mar 11, 2010