RE: 0x8007064c Well, well! I'm not the only person in the world

Discussion in 'Security and Anti-Spyware Community' started by Guest, Feb 27, 2006.

    This error, 0x80004003, is extremely common as far as my experience is
    concerned. At home, I see it on 6 different test-bed machines, and at work
    every person who has installed Defender has reported this issue.
    A screen capture of a typical incident, along with some other observations,
    can be viewed at http://stevethornburg.com/rooms/wd111051/defender.html

    I am confident that Microsoft is aware of this, and that a subsequent update
    will resolve the issue.
    --
    ST

    Guest, Feb 27, 2006