    Do I need to create the VPN on the Server?

    Any ideas

    Regard Steve

    Steve, Jul 11, 2003

  2. Is the XPPro box on the same subnet as the Terminal Server machine?
    It sounds like you don't have routing setup right with your VPN...

    You don't need to create the VPN on the server...

    Jeffrey Randow (Windows MVP - Networking & Smart Display)

    Remote Networking Technology Wiki -
    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com
    Smart Display Support - http://www.smartdisplays.us

    Jeffrey Randow (MVP), Jul 11, 2003