Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2016

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Vortez have been checking out the 2016 edition Razer BlackWidow Ultimate gaming keyboard - here's a snippet:

The BlackWidow is a gaming keyboard that gamers everywhere, at some point, would have had a look at over the past 6 years. The Ultimate 2016 edition has had a complete overhaul in a ground up redesign that represents a more 'raw' edition to the BlackWidow series. What is meant by this, is that the backlighting is limited to 'Razer Green', though it now features the advanced lighting effects of the Chroma range. This version features Razer's custom 'green' switches that were originally a modified Kailh Blue switch, however, in our previous outing with the BlackWidow Chroma these switches were rated at 60million key strokes, here that number has been moved up to 80million. This could be down to a more refined production/process or control by Razer (see video below) thus giving a higher reliability rating.

thumbnail_razer blackwidow ultimate 2016 intro.jpg

Read more here.

Last edited by a moderator:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
No. Are you trying to be funny?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
When the hell did Maplins start settling enthusiast hardware!?

I take it back Mr Feckit, I thought you were attempting some form of wit.

Reaction score
When the hell did Maplins start settling enthusiast hardware!?

I take it back Mr Feckit, I thought you were attempting some form of wit.
I always knew shopping at maplins would become trendy again!!!
They do some good stuff these days!!

Ask a Question