    size (with all the start button and all other menus) ?

    Regards
    Esha

    Esha, Feb 25, 2009

  2. Esha

    Mike Warren Guest

    Esha wrote:

    > Does the XPe support QVGA display ? I mean not hardware support but
    > OS with the entire screen being displayed with quarter of the actual
    > screen size (with all the start button and all other menus) ?

    Only if you have hardware that supports XP Pro/Home with appropriate
    drivers. I don't personally know of any.

    --
    - Mike

    Mike Warren, Feb 25, 2009

  3. We have a QVGA target system (actually Wide QVGA) that we drive from a normal
    x86 mainboard's VGA outlet. WE have an external box that adapts to a WQVA
    then that goes through a custom driver board for the display.
    --
    David Jones
    Software Developer

    David Jones vpac org>, Mar 10, 2009
  4. David,

    Would it be possible to give some details of this external box that adapts to WQVA ? Also, how good is the output ? and how easy a solution to implement using this?

    Regards
    Esha

    davidj <ATDOT wrote:

    RE: QVGA support in Windows XP embedded
    09-Mar-09

    We have a QVGA target system (actually Wide QVGA) that we drive from a normal
    x86 mainboard's VGA outlet. WE have an external box that adapts to a WQVA
    then that goes through a custom driver board for the display
    --
    David Jone
    Software Developer
    (Embeddded Systems
    Victorian Partnership of Advanced Computin
    Melbourne, Victoria Australi

    "Esha" wrote:

    ASP Calendar With Highlighted Dates From DB
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...3-7852301c465e/asp-calendar-with-highlig.aspx

    Eshanye Kuppali, Oct 13, 2009