  1. Does anybody here know where i can get the XPSP2 RC2?
    I tryd to get on the beta-testerslist but i think they have a memberstop or
    something :p

    F.W.L. Janssen, Jun 5, 2004

  2. "F.W.L. Janssen" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Does anybody here know where i can get the XPSP2 RC2?
    > I tryd to get on the beta-testerslist but i think they have a memberstop
    > or
    > something :p

    RC2 of SP2 is not available yet as it is not yet finished.
    You can access RC1 for the time being at
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/sp2preview.mspx

    --
    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    Mike Brannigan [MSFT], Jun 5, 2004

  3. The XPSP RC2 2142 are now available to beta testers that why i'm asking this
    maybe someone knows where i can get it

    F.W.L. Janssen, Jun 6, 2004
  4. "F.W.L. Janssen" <> wrote in message
    > The XPSP RC2 2142 are now available to beta testers that why i'm asking
    > this
    > maybe someone knows where i can get it

    Exactly - as you say it is "available to Beta testers".
    It is not publicly available.
    (Note this is also not the RC2 release - just another interim build)

    --
    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    Mike Brannigan [MSFT], Jun 6, 2004
  5. Yes it is got the SP2 RC2 v2142 now thnx to a forum i'm on
    Always handy to have connections rofl

    F.W.L. Janssen, Jun 7, 2004
  6. "F.W.L. Janssen" <> wrote in message
    > Yes it is got the SP2 RC2 v2142 now thnx to a forum i'm on
    > Always handy to have connections rofl

    Getting a copy from someone on a forum does not make it a public release. We
    (Microsoft) have not released that build to the general public.
    As regards your "connections" - I suggest you turn to them for support with
    your illegitimately acquired software.
    And really hope what they gave you is genuine.

    There is no public support for a non public released build.
    --
    Regards,

    Mike
    --
    Mike Brannigan [Microsoft]

    rights

    newsgroups

    Mike Brannigan [MSFT], Jun 7, 2004
  7. I never ask for the public release just the latest release

    F.W.L. Janssen, Jun 8, 2004
  8. F.W.L. Janssen

    Nate Guest

    LOL!! 2142 isn't RC2 and it isn't even the latest build. (2144 to my
    knowledge) and guess what, THAT'S NOT RC2 EITHER!!

    By the way MS, props on the Media Center enhancements, I almost rented a
    couple of movies from those services. "Cannibal The Musical" streaming for
    $1.49? I must have spent an hour watching trailers. All I can say is wow.
    You need to sell that as a retail boxed product. Bundle the PVR-250MCE with
    it or something like you did with Office and the scroll mouse way back when.

    Nate, Jun 8, 2004