    href=http://www.stephenyong.com/runescape.htm>Runescape</a><br><a
    href=http://www.stephenyong.com/kingsofchaos.htm>Kings of chaos</a><br>

    , Aug 4, 2006

    This is ILEGAL unless you own the copy, and you are making a second to
    keep origional safe. AFTER saying that, i use DVD43 to romove
    protection, and then 1click dvd copy 4.2 to copy.

    Alshenk -#125588

    href=http://www.gamestotal.com/>Strategy Games</a><br><a
    href=http://uc.gamestotal.com/>Unification Wars</a> - <a
    href=http://uc.gamestotal.com/>Massive Multiplayer Online
    href=http://www.stephenyong.com/runescape.htm>Runescape</a><br><a
    href=http://www.stephenyong.com/kingsofchaos.htm>Kings of chaos</a><br>

    , Aug 5, 2006

  3. Eric Guest

    wrote:
    > This is ILEGAL unless you own the copy, and you are making a second to
    > keep origional safe.

    Actually in the US, it's not even legal then. And don't go saying
    "fair use" because that has nothing to do with backups and the law
    saying you can make backups only applies to CDs when you backup to
    "approved media" (ones that paid the tax) using "approved methods" (and
    ripping to MP3 isn't one according to the Napster decision).

    A better place to look for this information is
    <http://www.videohelp.com>, they have lots of guides on how to do this
    using freeware.

    Eric, Aug 5, 2006
  4. Saxman Guest

    wrote:

    > i use DVD43 to romove
    > protection, and then 1click dvd copy 4.2 to copy.

    This is not freeware if you read the licence.

    Saxman, Aug 5, 2006