Quad's comedy video thread

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
A member of the clergy letting off some steam in Westminster Abbey after the Wedding! :lol:
[Youtube]2QppcKet8gg[/Youtube]

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Happy Hour in Africa
Marula trees, which grow in Africa, produce very juicy fruit's that contain a large percentage of alcohol. Here are some real "party animals" :lol:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
An oldie but a classic nonetheless, how many of you remember Pop Corn by Hot Butter?:lol:

Reaction score
:D:thumb::bow:And the Charlie Chaplin is a gas and shows what a genius he was and what a gymnast he was as well.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Just been looking back at a few, enjoyed Charlie Chaplin and The Muppets' Pop Corn. Used to watch the Muppets avidly when they were first shown. I've probably mentioned it before but my fave Muppet sketch is Rita Moreno singing 'Fever' accompanied by Animal on drums.

I didn't realise that was Michael Jackson singing 'Smile' for a coupla minutes, nice version. Charlie Chaplin wrote Smile and he also composed 'This Is Your Song'.

I just had a look at a Wikipedia entry for him and he led an interesting life, I didn't realise he was born in East Street, just off the Old Kent Road, I sometimes go to the market in East Street on a Sunday morning.

I may just grab me's a Biography/Autobiography of Charlie Chaplin.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Flops,

I remember Rita Moreno and Animal very well, that was too good to miss!

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Great stuff!! :lol: We always used to watch the Muppets too, it was always good fun.

Silverhazesurfer

Master of Logic
Reaction score
Anyone remember the Back to the Future movies?

Biff has a real name and it is Tom Wilson. His take on the questions over the years.