    I don't realy need an extremely good quality. Sound is more important. But
    the picture should be reasonably good

    Thank you

    =SERGE=, Mar 27, 2009

  2. Yes, get a video camera with a 2 Mega Pixel rating and you should be fine. I
    have one about 6 months old and costs me about 80 dollars at the time. Make
    it a great day.
    --
    Computer/Software Tech.

    Charles Richmond
    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

    THE C. [MS MVP], Mar 30, 2009

  3. =SERGE=

    =SERGE= Guest

    Thank you.
    What's your webcamera? And what is good software for web cam?

    =SERGE=, Mar 30, 2009
  4. It's a Microsoft camera. I use the supplied software. Make it a great day.

    THE C. [MS MVP], Apr 1, 2009