Purchasing the Creative Zen :)

Reaction score
Helllo y'all :)

I am going to buy the Creative Zen 20GB version on Friday this week ... on friday is when i should get my replacement SOLO card from HSBC :) lol

For £135 from EBay but the P & P is around the £30 mark on all of them ... i don't really care to be honest lol ... can any of you find it for cheaper over all ?!?! Thanx !!! Willing to go up the the £170-180 mark i guess ?!

Can't wait to get it ... hope it lasts me longer then the LAME mini Ipod ! :( hehe

And is as good as the reviews say ! :) I hope the sound really lives up to it's expectations !!!

Hehe

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Dabs do it for £162.26 including VAT & delivery, if that's any help.

Trouble is, none in stock atm :(

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
£156.00 inclusive at Amazon and in stock.

Wicked !!! Looks like i'll be getting that one FLops !!! Thanx mate hehe

So Zen is da way to go then ?!?!

Reaction score
Belloni the reason evrything of yours breaks is because you are always dropping your possesions lol

the other day your cd player broke!! lol and don't blame the ipod for it braking because u know full well that you dropped it 100's of tymes :)

Reaction score
Oh well ... it should be able to TAKE the drop's coz EVERYONE will drop it once in a while ... lol

I still buying it no matter what ASAP i get my card returned from da bank :) lol

Ipod's suck now anyways ... there just a fashion statement ... rather have better MUSIC then look good ...

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Belloni said:
Ipod's suck now anyways ... there just a fashion statement ... rather have better MUSIC then look good ...
I totally agree...but try telling that to the iPod fan community and arguments soon arise. :)

Reaction score
haha oh well ... there loss in money anywayz !!! :p suckers haha

Well just ordered it from www.amazon.co.uk :) MIGHT go through or not ... depending wether they accept my card or until i get my new one ...

Hope they do coz i REALLY need a music player for school !!! So boooooooring !!! :(

And have athletic matches soon so will need it for then fo' sure !!! Coz there seriously boring !!! :)

Reaction score
Wooo !!! Seems to have gone through amazinly !!! haha :) Don't care !!! lol

Should get it by wednesday !!! :D HOW COOL !!! :p

Thanx y'all wouldn't have got it without y'az ! :p

I'll let ya kna how i get on !

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
£160 delivered from play.com. Might be cheaper than the amazon one because of free deliverey.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Amazon - I did say inclusive. That meant postage as well ;)

Only four quid, I grant you, but thats about a pint and a half the way I look at it :D

belloni, let us know what you think of it 'k?

Reaction score
Belloni said:
Helllo y'all :)

I am going to buy the Creative Zen 20GB version on Friday this week ... on friday is when i should get my replacement SOLO card from HSBC :) lol

Can't wait to get it ... hope it lasts me longer then the LAME mini Ipod ! :( hehe

And is as good as the reviews say ! :) I hope the sound really lives up to it's expectations !!!

Hehe

I had a Zen and it was great - the only problem I had with it was the software was crap and made synchronising with my PC more fiddly that i'd have liked. Good build and sound quality though and at the price it's very hard to beat. I have recently bought a Mini iPod though - happy with that too - especially equipped with the itrip transmitter!:cool:

Reaction score
i think its unfair how u treat us ipod owners...haha!

i don't see why u think there sooo bad. mines done me well lol and itunes is excelellent. I don't have it because i want it for a fasion statement just because alot of people recomended it 2 me.... the sound is good and does everything for you (itunes)

Reaction score
i PERSONALLY don't like em that's all lol

Yeah you did buy it for fashion you plank !!! Quote from you ...
"I wearing my IPOD earphones with my old mp3 player so it looks like i got one"

Hmmmm not a fashion statement there eh G !!! lmao :p

Yeah but i don't care really how they LOOK ... the POINT of a MP3 is the SOUND ... well that's what i thought anywayz !!! Don't know what most peeps go for when they wanna listen to top quality music !!! lol

Oh well ...

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
to be honest if it does the job and is reliable its good enough for me

Reaction score
Same here Me_2001 but i want it to do a GOOD job of it !!! lol

If ya get me ! :p

Ipod's = fashion statement
Creative Zen = more value for money ... better sound quality lol

Hmmm what one ! :p

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
yes it does have to be good at what it does or it wouldn't be worth it

Reaction score
how is the sound quality any better? if it is it would be in the SLIGHTEST way. also its probly just looks better on paper or your browser ;) and you wont b able 2 tell much difference by ear....

i mite b wrong lol

Reaction score
G~MAN said:
how is the sound quality any better? if it is it would be in the SLIGHTEST way. also its probly just looks better on paper or your browser ;) and you wont b able 2 tell much difference by ear....

i mite b wrong lol

We'll see when i get it g ... i'll copy the EXACT same album and we will listen !!! lmao

By da way my card DID get declined eventually ! Oh well, i should have it by monday next week if my card comes this friday :)

And even if it IS slightly better by ear ... still rather pay LESS for that improvement wouldn't you ?! lol :S

Ask a Question