    i want it to do. i want that one word to stand out (other than using bold,
    underline, color ect.) please help

    new user

    Guest, May 23, 2005

    I have not seen pulsating fonts but as an alternative, you might want to look
    at http://officeone.mvps.org/ppttips/effect_pulsate.html. To get what you
    want with this alternative, you would have to put that one word in a
    different shape and place it in its right position with the rest of text.

    - Chirag

    OfficeOne Animations - Add over 50 animation effects to PowerPoint
    http://officeone.mvps.org/anims/anims.html

    Guest, May 23, 2005

    TAJ Simmons Guest

    amy

    There is an A-Z to effects demonstrated at
    http://www.powerpointbackgrounds.com/cool-powerpoint-animations.htm

    None of them are called pulse, but they go further than bold and underline

    Cheers
    TAJ Simmons
    microsoft powerpoint mvp

    awesome - powerpoint backgrounds,
    http://www.powerpointbackgrounds.com
    free powerpoint templates, tutorials, hints and tips etc

    TAJ Simmons, May 23, 2005