    3. If you are connecting through a proxy server, the proxy settings may be incorrect. (I don't think this doesn't apply to us)
    4. An error may have occured in the web server. (IT can't find any errors)

    Help! What are we doing wrong? All of my employee intranet "stuff" is getting out-dated!

    Guest, Apr 30, 2004

  2. What type of web are you originally working in / publishing from ?
    If http://schroeder is the name of your localhost or local server based web try opening it in FP and running a check on the health
    of the FP SE (Tools Server Admin)
    If it is a FP SE extended web you should be just opening it and editing in it

    "MD" <> wrote in message news:...
    | I'm new to FP 2003 and am finally ready to publish our internal website (intranet) for the first time. Me and our IT guy
    published the site a few times for a practice run. Everything worked fine, with the exception of my forms. (Any help here would be
    appreciated too). The next day, when I saved a few last minute changes to the website and tried to publish it again, I received the
    following error message and have been getting the same error message ever since:

    Stefan B Rusynko, May 1, 2004