Psu

Reaction score
got my P4 3.2 ghz and asus P4P800E - deluxe mobo - and case and hardrive - added my radeon 9800 pro and DVD writer and might add a (CD witer and dvd combo)

what PSU whould u recommend - and if posible a link plz - cheaper the better - but i think i'll need atleast a 400W - 450W

got it all together - but there still some fan wire's and some wire's(sound and a firewire) from the top of the case to add somewhere - think i need some ext for the fan !
if i dont fix it myself i'll be back to ask with some more detail - only really need advice on PSU at momment!

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I would say 400w is more than enough, just go for a name brand if possible though, something like antec, tagan, enermax, zalaman, OCZ.

What ever you do, dont get a Q-Tec one, they should be illegal!

I think the antec truepower 430w should be more than enough for you, its a little pricey, but well worth it. Youll get it from overclockers.co.uk for around £65.

Reaction score
I have an Enermax it is only 365 watts, but it does the job for me. Go for a silenced PSU, it really makes a difference in sound. Enermax for me so far have been really good.

Ask a Question