    data to display it prompts and asks if you want to see it. WHTA A
    PTIA! How do I avoid that. I checked display mixed data but that is
    not the answer. I hate having to reply to this every time!

    Gilbert Baron, Jan 10, 2004

  2. "Gilbert Baron" <> wrote in message
    news:
    > When you are on a secure site and it has both secure and not secure
    > data to display it prompts and asks if you want to see it. WHTA A
    > PTIA! How do I avoid that. I checked display mixed data but that is
    > not the answer. I hate having to reply to this every time!

    I don't think it can be turned off.

    --
    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP IE/OE
    http://www.fjsmjs.com

    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP IE/OE, Jan 11, 2004

  3. On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 20:22:03 -0500, "Frank Saunders, MS-MVP IE/OE"
    <> wrote:

    >"Gilbert Baron" <> wrote in message
    >> When you are on a secure site and it has both secure and not secure
    >> data to display it prompts and asks if you want to see it. WHTA A
    >> PTIA! How do I avoid that. I checked display mixed data but that is
    >> not the answer. I hate having to reply to this every time!

    >I don't think it can be turned off.

    That is VERY bad news. What a pain in the rear and no security gained
    that I can see.
    Time to check out other browsers I suppose, but probably won't switch.

    Gilbert Baron, Jan 11, 2004
  4. "Gilbert Baron" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 20:22:03 -0500, "Frank Saunders, MS-MVP IE/OE"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> "Gilbert Baron" <> wrote in message
    >>> When you are on a secure site and it has both secure and not secure
    >>> data to display it prompts and asks if you want to see it. WHTA A
    >>> PTIA! How do I avoid that. I checked display mixed data but that is
    >>> not the answer. I hate having to reply to this every time!

    >> I don't think it can be turned off.

    > That is VERY bad news. What a pain in the rear and no security gained
    > that I can see.
    > Time to check out other browsers I suppose, but probably won't switch.

    Yes, there's security gained. I will almost never submit private
    information on pages that give that warning.

    Frank Saunders, MS-MVP IE/OE, Jan 11, 2004