Windows Vista Problems with DEP in Vista.

Reaction score
I am having trouble in opening "Microsoft Works Task Launcher" Every time I try to open it I get a notice come up saying that the program is closing down to save guard the computer from damage,and that`s it. Can some one help out here please. It really is annoying not being able to use a program.
Many thanks for any replies.
historian

Reaction score

Hi Silverhazesurfer.
I`ve took a look at your links and to me they look scarey,so complicated. They also talk of "inserting the CD and reinstalling the prog" I havn`t got a CD of the prog. Those two links make around 5 different methods to get the prog` up and running. The first three I tried all failed. I don`t use the program,but it does annoy me to have a program that does not work. But at the moment I`m so fed up with it that I`ll forget about it.
Many thanks for your help.
historian

Silverhazesurfer

Master of Logic
Reaction score
I don`t use the program,but it does annoy me to have a program that does not work. But at the moment I`m so fed up with it that I`ll forget about it.

I typically uninstall those programs.

If you have a major manufacturer machine, many times that is in the image and the only way to do that is restore the machine, which is not always desirable.

Ask a Question