Word Problems saving .oft text, displays wrong when saved in word document?

Reaction score
I am trying to save a word document containing a .oft font as a editable template to send to the office, and the font will not display correctly when saved, it converts into a different one but still has the downloaded font name displayed. The font is installed on all computers, confused as to why this is happening; would this be related to the font license? It is listed as editable? I have read you can't embed .oft fonts in word, which i presume would solve the problem(?). I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this and embed the font or at-least save it so the font displays correctly.
Thanks

Reaction score
Or is there is a way to convert open type font file to true type font file? Please help.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Are you 'embedding' the font?

Embedding keeps the original appearance of the file no matter which computer or printer you use to view or print them. For information about how to embed a font, check the Help for the program you are using.

Note, however, If a font has a license restriction, you can't embed it.

:user:

Ask a Question