    What is causing this?

    thank you,

    jm

    JM, Jun 30, 2006

  2. JM

    Paul Bergson Guest

    Probably a bad pritner driver, win98 doesn't have the driver protection
    later o/s' have. That o/s is almost 10 years old, it may be time to move
    on.

    --
    Paul Bergson MCT, MCSE, MCSA, Security+, CNE, CNA, CCA
    http://www.pbbergs.com

    Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewsGroup

    Paul Bergson, Jun 30, 2006

  3. JM

    JM Guest

    That's a good suggestion.

    And I couldn't agree more about moving on from Win98, but I'm not making
    that decision, and the person who is simply doesn't agree. Frustrating.

    jm

    JM, Jul 1, 2006
  4. JM

    Paul Bergson Guest

    Then tell them you can't load the printer and let them manage it.

    Paul Bergson, Jul 3, 2006