    Has any anyone dealt with this and what was the result?

    Thanks
    Mike

    Mike Sidler, Jul 7, 2005

  2. Mike Sidler

    -DJ-

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2005
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have the same problem on 3 identical W2K Server machines.
    Yesterday i recieved the patch from Microsoft, applied it on 1 machine but without a result.
    I am running out on ideas on this one....

    Anyone else??

    -DJ-, Jul 12, 2005

  3. "-DJ-" <DJ-.1s1o6b@> wrote in message

    > Mike Sidler Wrote:
    > > My Win2k server keeps getting this error and it kills all networking on
    > > the
    > > box.I have to reboot Win2K to get it working again.
    > >
    > > Tried MS support site and it says "To resolve this problem
    > > immediately,
    > > contact Microsoft Product Support Services to obtain the fix.".
    > >
    > > Has any anyone dealt with this and what was the result?
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > > Mike

    > I have the same problem on 3 identical W2K Server machines.
    > Yesterday i recieved the patch from Microsoft, applied it on 1 machine
    > but without a result.
    > I am running out on ideas on this one....
    >
    > Anyone else??

    Are you running SP4? If so, try reinstalling it..

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;328948

    Cameron:)

    Cameron Dorrough, Jul 12, 2005
  4. Mike Sidler

    -DJ-

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2005
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yes , these machines are running SP4 and we reinstalled it several times.
    But also on a "fresh build system" this error occours.

    -DJ-, Jul 12, 2005
  5. "-DJ-" <DJ-.1s1sca@> wrote in message

    > Cameron Dorrough Wrote:
    > >
    > > Are you running SP4? If so, try reinstalling it..
    > >
    > > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;328948
    > >
    > > Cameron:)

    > Yes , these machines are running SP4 and we reinstalled it several
    > times.
    > But also on a "fresh build system" this error occours.

    That is extremely odd. You must have some sort of driver
    issue/non-compatibility.

    Are these servers actually W2k-compliant?? Keep in mind that 2003 Server
    compliance *does not* automatically mean 2000 Server compliance.. (I found
    that out the hard way recently :-( )

    Cameron:)

    Cameron Dorrough, Jul 12, 2005