    I am already doing SetGraphicsMode(GM_ADVANCED) prior to StretchDiBits().

    Thanks a lot.
    Ajay

    ajay, Sep 11, 2009

  2. ajay

    Chuck Guest

    Sounds like buffer over run to me.

    Chuck, Sep 14, 2009

  3. ajay

    ajay Guest

    Hi Chuck,

    Can you please explain what kind of buffer overrun. Do StretchDiBits
    have some internal buffer to perform SetWorldTransform.
    How can i calculate no. of scan lines to which would not create
    problem. My source bitmap height width is 1,2250 and destination
    width, height is 6000, 2250. If i draw divide the source image in 1380
    scan lines then problem dont come but after that there is loss of
    data.

    Thanks,
    Ajay

    ajay, Sep 18, 2009