    CD.

    Thanks.

    , Nov 15, 2005

  2. Easy CD and DVD Creator 6 is a third party programme by Roxio and
    nothing to do with Windows XP Pro.

    Look in Event Viewer for an Error Report referring to "The feature you
    are trying to use is on a CD-ROM or other removable disk that is not
    available." and post a copy here.

    You can access Event Viewer by selecting Start, Administrative Tools,
    Event Viewer.
    When researching the meaning of the error, information regarding Event
    ID, Source
    and Description are important.

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308427&Product=winxp

    A tip for posting copies of Error Reports! Run Event Viewer and double
    click on the
    error you want to copy. In the window, which appears is a button
    resembling two
    pages. Double click the button and close Event Viewer. Now start your
    message
    (email) and do a paste into the body of the message. This will paste the
    info from the
    Event Viewer Error Report complete with links into the message. Make
    sure this is
    the first paste after exiting from Event Viewer.

    --

    Hope this helps.

    Gerry
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FCA

    Using invalid email address

    Stourport, Worcs, England
    Enquire, plan and execute.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Please tell the newsgroup how any
    suggested solution worked for you.

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Gerry Cornell, Nov 15, 2005

  3. vijisai

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    what was the solution? i also have got the same error.

    vijisai, Jul 25, 2011