    i select "connect automatically" and the setting is not saved. It hasn't
    yet connected automatically

    -- more to follow --

    mataeux, Jul 5, 2008

  2. mataeux

    Nonny Guest

    "mataeux" <> wrote:

    >i select "connect automatically" and the setting is not saved. It hasn't
    >yet connected automatically
    >

    >-- more to follow --

    I'm on the edge of my seat waiting...

    WTF are you talking about!? Is this a follow up to posts in another
    thread?

    If so, stick with the thread you started in.

    Nonny, Jul 6, 2008

  3. mataeux

    mataeux Guest

    what i was talking about is the dial-up connection dialog box which has the
    option """connect automatically""" . The option doesn't stay checked when i
    check it and it had never in deed CONNECTED AUTOMATICALLY......... but since
    the original post, vista did truely connect automatically one time! i'll
    keep you posted of all the times vista honors my preference to connect
    automatically (referring to the dial-up connection dialog box) and YES i
    will definitely keep this thread pure and free of off topic, worthless posts

    mataeux, Jul 6, 2008