Printing multiple pics on one sheet.

Paul Blarmy

With my Canon printer I got a program called Easy Photo Print. It allows
you to select multiple pictures and then print them all out on the one
A4 sheet. However it only works with the Canon printer and not with my
other printers.

Is there a freeware program that will do this please? Tried IrfanView
but the 'contact sheet' option and the 'join thumbnails as one image'
feature isn't really what I want. I just want to pick a few pictures and
automatically have them resized to print out on one sheet.

Thanks.

badgolferman

Paul Blarmy, 11/15/2005, 2:16:51 PM,
With my Canon printer I got a program called Easy Photo Print. It
allows you to select multiple pictures and then print them all out on
the one A4 sheet. However it only works with the Canon printer and
not with my other printers.

Is there a freeware program that will do this please? Tried IrfanView
but the 'contact sheet' option and the 'join thumbnails as one image'
feature isn't really what I want. I just want to pick a few pictures
and automatically have them resized to print out on one sheet.

Thanks.

Irfanview -- Image -- Create Panorama Image

Paul Blarmy

On 15 Nov 2005 19:25:33 GMT, badgolferman wrote...
Irfanview -- Image -- Create Panorama Image

Thanks, but that just puts all the images I choose into one long line. I
want to put multiple images onto a sheet of paper in for example a 8 x 2
grid pattern.

Bill P

Paul Blarmy said:
With my Canon printer I got a program called Easy Photo Print. It allows
you to select multiple pictures and then print them all out on the one
A4 sheet. However it only works with the Canon printer and not with my
other printers.

Is there a freeware program that will do this please? Tried IrfanView
but the 'contact sheet' option and the 'join thumbnails as one image'
feature isn't really what I want. I just want to pick a few pictures and
automatically have them resized to print out on one sheet.

Thanks.

Hi Paul
Have a look at Picassa 2.
It will do exactly what you want and it's free.

http://picasa.google.com/index.html

Regards
Bill

Susan Bugher

Paul said:
With my Canon printer I got a program called Easy Photo Print. It allows
you to select multiple pictures and then print them all out on the one
A4 sheet. However it only works with the Canon printer and not with my
other printers.

Is there a freeware program that will do this please? Tried IrfanView
but the 'contact sheet' option and the 'join thumbnails as one image'
feature isn't really what I want. I just want to pick a few pictures and
automatically have them resized to print out on one sheet.

I love :) this little app:

Program: Iomega Photo Printer
Author: Iomega
Ware: Freeware
http://download.iomega.com/english/photoprinter72web.exe
v 1.0 (1089 KB)

I just added some notes about it here:

http://acfwiki.pbwiki.com/index.php?wiki=0390

another possibility:

Program: ArcSoft PhotoPrinterLE (PhotoPrinterLE)
Author: ArcSoft
Ware: (Liteware)
http://web.archive.org/web/20010201155700/arcsoft.com/downloadsfree.html
(5.03 MB download)

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

[L.]

With my Canon printer I got a program called Easy Photo Print. It allows
you to select multiple pictures and then print them all out on the one
A4 sheet. However it only works with the Canon printer and not with my
other printers.

Is there a freeware program that will do this please? Tried IrfanView
but the 'contact sheet' option and the 'join thumbnails as one image'
feature isn't really what I want. I just want to pick a few pictures and
automatically have them resized to print out on one sheet.

Thanks.

If you are using Windows XP

Right click on one photo you want to print and select Print
The print wizard opens
Tick the checkboxes of the photos you want to print
Choose Next
Choose printer and click on Next
In Available Layouts choose a layout that meets your needs
Click on Next

HIH

Paul Blarmy

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 19:40:14 -0000, Bill P wrote...
Have a look at Picassa 2.
It will do exactly what you want and it's free.

Oooh. I want to like this program, but it spooks me the way it wants to
connect to the net so often.

Thanks for the recommendation Bill.

Paul Blarmy

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 19:43:27 GMT, Pete Jones wrote...
Try Easy JPEG Printer

It would be great if I could find a way of getting more than 4 pics up
at once.

Thanks for the recommendation Pete.

Bill P

Paul Blarmy said:
On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 19:40:14 -0000, Bill P wrote...

Oooh. I want to like this program, but it spooks me the way it wants to
connect to the net so often.

Thanks for the recommendation Bill.

Hi Paul
Go to Tools/Options and deselect anything you do not want

Paul Blarmy

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 15:49:22 -0500, Susan Bugher wrote...
Program: Iomega Photo Printer

This would be absolutely brilliant if it weren't for the NTFS issue.
Program: ArcSoft PhotoPrinterLE (PhotoPrinterLE)

I got a version of this bundled with my printer and it only deals with
thumbnails and then not very flexibly.

Thanks for the recommendations Susan.

Paul Blarmy

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:52:26 +0000, [L.] wrote...
If you are using Windows XP

Right click on one photo you want to print and select Print
The print wizard opens

Thanks for that - but I wanted a lot more flexibility than what the XP
photo wizard offers.

Paul Blarmy

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:58:13 -0000, Bill P wrote...
Go to Tools/Options and deselect anything you do not want

Thanks again Bill. I must admit, it is a nice looking program.

Susan Bugher

Paul said:
I got a version of this bundled with my printer and it only deals with
thumbnails and then not very flexibly.

better info - the link I posted seems to lead to something else:

http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?5944

Program Name PhotoPrinter
Description PhotoPrinter lets users print multiple images.
Version/File 2.0 LE pp20le.exe
Date 07 Jul 00
License/Cost FreeWare
Runs on Win 95/98/ME/NT/2000
File Size 5.04MB

PhotoPrinter is an easy-to-use printing program that lets users easily
print multiple images in different sizes on a single sheet of paper.
The program provides a wide selection of printing templates such as
landscape, portrait, one-size, mixed sizes and comes with frames,
borders and calendars for enhancing any photo.

http://dl.winsite.com/files/900/ar2/win95/misc/pp20le.exe
5160 KB

FWIW - Pricelessware List 2001 ;)

Susan