    EMail address is disposable and never checked.
    Outgoing message is certified VIRUS FREE by
    *me* using nothing more than common sense.

    Paul Blarmy, Nov 15, 2005

  2. Paul Blarmy

    badgolferman Guest

    Paul Blarmy, 11/15/2005, 2:16:51 PM,
    <> wrote:

    > With my Canon printer I got a program called Easy Photo Print. It
    > allows you to select multiple pictures and then print them all out on
    > the one A4 sheet. However it only works with the Canon printer and
    > not with my other printers.
    >
    > Is there a freeware program that will do this please? Tried IrfanView
    > but the 'contact sheet' option and the 'join thumbnails as one image'
    > feature isn't really what I want. I just want to pick a few pictures
    > and automatically have them resized to print out on one sheet.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Irfanview -- Image -- Create Panorama Image

    badgolferman, Nov 15, 2005

  3. Paul Blarmy

    Paul Blarmy Guest

    On 15 Nov 2005 19:25:33 GMT, badgolferman wrote...

    > Irfanview -- Image -- Create Panorama Image

    Thanks, but that just puts all the images I choose into one long line. I
    want to put multiple images onto a sheet of paper in for example a 8 x 2
    grid pattern.

    Paul Blarmy, Nov 15, 2005
  4. Paul Blarmy

    Bill P Guest

    "Paul Blarmy" <> wrote in message
    > With my Canon printer I got a program called Easy Photo Print. It allows
    > you to select multiple pictures and then print them all out on the one
    > A4 sheet. However it only works with the Canon printer and not with my
    > other printers.
    >
    > Is there a freeware program that will do this please? Tried IrfanView
    > but the 'contact sheet' option and the 'join thumbnails as one image'
    > feature isn't really what I want. I just want to pick a few pictures and
    > automatically have them resized to print out on one sheet.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > --
    > EMail address is disposable and never checked.
    > Outgoing message is certified VIRUS FREE by
    > *me* using nothing more than common sense.

    Hi Paul
    Have a look at Picassa 2.
    It will do exactly what you want and it's free.

    http://picasa.google.com/index.html

    Regards
    Bill

    Bill P, Nov 15, 2005
  5. Paul Blarmy

    Pete Jones Guest

    Paul,

    Try Easy JPEG Printer

    http://www.jgraff.addr.com/printpix.htm

    Pete
    ====

    Paul Blarmy <> wrote in

    Pete Jones, Nov 15, 2005
  6. Paul Blarmy

    Onno Voors Guest

    Paul Blarmy <> wrote in

    > Is there a freeware program that will do this please?

    You can do this with MyAlbum:
    http://perso.wanadoo.fr/myalbum/

    --
    Onno Voors

    Onno Voors, Nov 15, 2005
  7. Paul Blarmy

    Sweet Andy Guest

    "Pete Jones" <> wrote in message
    > Paul,
    >
    > Try Easy JPEG Printer
    >
    > http://www.jgraff.addr.com/printpix.htm
    >
    > Pete
    > ====
    >
    > Paul Blarmy <> wrote in
    >
    >> With my Canon printer I got a program called Easy Photo Print. It

    > allows
    >> you to select multiple pictures and then print them all out on the

    > one
    >> A4 sheet. However it only works with the Canon printer and not with

    > my
    >> other printers.
    >>
    >> Is there a freeware program that will do this please? Tried

    > IrfanView
    >> but the 'contact sheet' option and the 'join thumbnails as one

    > image'
    >> feature isn't really what I want. I just want to pick a few

    > pictures and
    >> automatically have them resized to print out on one sheet.
    >>
    >> Thanks.

    I'll second easy Jpeg, I've used it and it works with any printer.

    Sweet Andy, Nov 15, 2005
  8. Paul Blarmy

    Bill P Guest

    "Sweet Andy" <> wrote in message

    > "Pete Jones" <> wrote in message
    >> Paul,
    >>
    >> Try Easy JPEG Printer
    >>
    >> http://www.jgraff.addr.com/printpix.htm
    >>
    >> Pete
    >> ====
    >>
    >> Paul Blarmy <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> With my Canon printer I got a program called Easy Photo Print. It

    >> allows
    >>> you to select multiple pictures and then print them all out on the

    >> one
    >>> A4 sheet. However it only works with the Canon printer and not with

    >> my
    >>> other printers.
    >>>
    >>> Is there a freeware program that will do this please? Tried

    >> IrfanView
    >>> but the 'contact sheet' option and the 'join thumbnails as one

    >> image'
    >>> feature isn't really what I want. I just want to pick a few

    >> pictures and
    >>> automatically have them resized to print out on one sheet.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks.
    >>>

    > I'll second easy Jpeg, I've used it and it works with any printer.

    Can you get more than 4 photos per page ?

    Bill P, Nov 15, 2005
  9. Paul Blarmy

    Susan Bugher Guest

    Paul Blarmy wrote:

    > With my Canon printer I got a program called Easy Photo Print. It allows
    > you to select multiple pictures and then print them all out on the one
    > A4 sheet. However it only works with the Canon printer and not with my
    > other printers.
    >
    > Is there a freeware program that will do this please? Tried IrfanView
    > but the 'contact sheet' option and the 'join thumbnails as one image'
    > feature isn't really what I want. I just want to pick a few pictures and
    > automatically have them resized to print out on one sheet.

    I love :) this little app:

    Program: Iomega Photo Printer
    Author: Iomega
    Ware: Freeware
    http://download.iomega.com/english/photoprinter72web.exe
    v 1.0 (1089 KB)

    I just added some notes about it here:

    http://acfwiki.pbwiki.com/index.php?wiki=0390

    another possibility:

    Program: ArcSoft PhotoPrinterLE (PhotoPrinterLE)
    Author: ArcSoft
    Ware: (Liteware)
    http://web.archive.org/web/20010201155700/arcsoft.com/downloadsfree.html
    (5.03 MB download)

    Susan
    --
    Posted to alt.comp.freeware

    Susan Bugher, Nov 15, 2005
  10. Paul Blarmy

    [L.] Guest

    On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 19:16:51 GMT, Paul Blarmy <>
    wrote:

    >With my Canon printer I got a program called Easy Photo Print. It allows
    >you to select multiple pictures and then print them all out on the one
    >A4 sheet. However it only works with the Canon printer and not with my
    >other printers.
    >
    >Is there a freeware program that will do this please? Tried IrfanView
    >but the 'contact sheet' option and the 'join thumbnails as one image'
    >feature isn't really what I want. I just want to pick a few pictures and
    >automatically have them resized to print out on one sheet.
    >
    >Thanks.

    If you are using Windows XP

    Right click on one photo you want to print and select Print
    The print wizard opens
    Tick the checkboxes of the photos you want to print
    Choose Next
    Choose printer and click on Next
    In Available Layouts choose a layout that meets your needs
    Click on Next

    HIH

    [L.], Nov 15, 2005
  11. Paul Blarmy

    Paul Blarmy Guest

    On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 19:40:14 -0000, Bill P wrote...

    > Have a look at Picassa 2.
    > It will do exactly what you want and it's free.

    Oooh. I want to like this program, but it spooks me the way it wants to
    connect to the net so often.

    Thanks for the recommendation Bill.

    Paul Blarmy, Nov 15, 2005
  12. Paul Blarmy

    Paul Blarmy Guest

    On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 19:43:27 GMT, Pete Jones wrote...

    > Try Easy JPEG Printer

    It would be great if I could find a way of getting more than 4 pics up
    at once.

    Thanks for the recommendation Pete.

    Paul Blarmy, Nov 15, 2005
  13. Paul Blarmy

    Paul Blarmy Guest

    On 15 Nov 2005 19:55:52 GMT, Onno Voors wrote...

    > You can do this with MyAlbum:

    Thanks for the recommendation Onno.

    Paul Blarmy, Nov 15, 2005
  14. Paul Blarmy

    > On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 19:40:14 -0000, Bill P wrote...
    >
    >> Have a look at Picassa 2.
    >> It will do exactly what you want and it's free.

    > Oooh. I want to like this program, but it spooks me the way it wants to
    > connect to the net so often.
    >
    > Thanks for the recommendation Bill.
    >
    > --
    > EMail address is disposable and never checked.
    > Outgoing message is certified VIRUS FREE by
    > *me* using nothing more than common sense.

    Hi Paul
    Go to Tools/Options and deselect anything you do not want

    Bill P, Nov 15, 2005
  15. Paul Blarmy

    Paul Blarmy Guest

    On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 15:49:22 -0500, Susan Bugher wrote...

    > Program: Iomega Photo Printer

    This would be absolutely brilliant if it weren't for the NTFS issue.

    > Program: ArcSoft PhotoPrinterLE (PhotoPrinterLE)

    I got a version of this bundled with my printer and it only deals with
    thumbnails and then not very flexibly.

    Thanks for the recommendations Susan.

    Paul Blarmy, Nov 15, 2005
  16. Paul Blarmy

    Paul Blarmy Guest

    On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:52:26 +0000, [L.] wrote...

    > If you are using Windows XP
    >
    > Right click on one photo you want to print and select Print
    > The print wizard opens

    Thanks for that - but I wanted a lot more flexibility than what the XP
    photo wizard offers.

    Paul Blarmy, Nov 15, 2005
  17. Paul Blarmy

    Paul Blarmy Guest

    On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:58:13 -0000, Bill P wrote...

    > Go to Tools/Options and deselect anything you do not want

    Thanks again Bill. I must admit, it is a nice looking program.

    Paul Blarmy, Nov 15, 2005
  18. Paul Blarmy

    Susan Bugher Guest

    Paul Blarmy wrote:
    > On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 15:49:22 -0500, Susan Bugher wrote...

    >>Program: ArcSoft PhotoPrinterLE (PhotoPrinterLE)

    > I got a version of this bundled with my printer and it only deals with
    > thumbnails and then not very flexibly.

    better info - the link I posted seems to lead to something else:

    http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?5944

    Program Name PhotoPrinter
    Description PhotoPrinter lets users print multiple images.
    Version/File 2.0 LE pp20le.exe
    Date 07 Jul 00
    License/Cost FreeWare
    Runs on Win 95/98/ME/NT/2000
    File Size 5.04MB

    PhotoPrinter is an easy-to-use printing program that lets users easily
    print multiple images in different sizes on a single sheet of paper.
    The program provides a wide selection of printing templates such as
    landscape, portrait, one-size, mixed sizes and comes with frames,
    borders and calendars for enhancing any photo.

    http://dl.winsite.com/files/900/ar2/win95/misc/pp20le.exe
    5160 KB

    FWIW - Pricelessware List 2001 ;)

    Susan
    --
    Posted to alt.comp.freeware

    Susan Bugher, Nov 15, 2005
  19. Paul Blarmy

    Paul Blarmy Guest

    On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 16:40:41 -0500, Susan Bugher wrote...

    > http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?5944
    >
    > Program Name PhotoPrinter

    Cute if a little quirky :)

    Thanks Susan - that might just be the one!

    Paul Blarmy, Nov 15, 2005
  20. Paul Blarmy

    Susan Bugher Guest

    Paul Blarmy wrote:
    > On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 16:40:41 -0500, Susan Bugher wrote...

    >>http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?5944
    >>
    >>Program Name PhotoPrinter

    > Cute if a little quirky :)
    >
    > Thanks Susan - that might just be the one!

    YW Paul. :) Here's hoping it does the job for you.

    Susan
    --
    Posted to alt.comp.freeware

    Susan Bugher, Nov 15, 2005