    Is there a way to set Outlook 07 to print the BCC field when pirnting the
    sent emails?

    Regards,

    Neil Anup, Apr 1, 2008

  2. Neil Anup <> wrote:

    > Is there a way to set Outlook 07 to print the BCC field when pirnting
    > the sent emails?

    Screen shot is the only way.
    --
    Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

    Brian Tillman, Apr 1, 2008

  3. Neil Anup

    Neil Anup Guest

    Screen shots is not the only way, if you follow the instructions below, it
    will print the BCC. I am looking for way to set as the default.

    a.. Open the message
    b.. Choose Tools-> Forms-> Design This Form*
    c.. Right click the BCC field containing the address-> Properties
    d.. On the tab Validation select the option to include the field when
    printing.

    Neil Anup, Apr 1, 2008
  4. You need to edit the message form and set it to use as the default.

    Did you really get it to work in Outlook 2007?

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Outlook Tips by email:

    ** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
    when requesting assistance **

    Diane Poremsky {MVP}, Apr 4, 2008
  5. Neil Anup

    Bill R Guest

    Print Tools for Outlook will do it.
    Look here: http://add-ins-central.com/print.htm

    Bill R, Apr 4, 2008
  6. Neil Anup

    Trev Vu Guest

    How do you set the customized form to use as default?

    Trev Vu, Apr 7, 2008
  7. right click on the folder, choose properties. you'll need to create a new
    folder though as you can't assign forms to the default folders.

    How did you make it work in Outlook 2007 with so few steps? The BCC field
    does not show on the compose form and needs to be added.

    Diane Poremsky {MVP}, Apr 8, 2008
  8. Neil Anup

    Trev Vu Guest

    I'm using Outlook 2007, don't see the option to create a new folder or assign
    custom forms as default.

    Trev Vu, Apr 8, 2008
  9. Neil Anup

    MonaSpence

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Printing bcc in Outlook 2007

    You can print the bcc's by:

    1. Opening the message you want to print.
    2. Click on the Adobe PDF tab.
    3. Convert to PDF.

    Once converted to PDF, it will show all that you entered in the bcc'd field.

    MonaSpence, Oct 15, 2010
  10. Neil Anup

    Guest

    In Outlook 2007:

    •Open the message
    •Add “form” to the quick access toolbar
    •click Form then select “Design this form”
    •From the Field Chooser, drop down “Address Fields” the drag and dropBCC onto the form.
    •Right click the BCC field containing the address-> Properties
    •On the tab Validation select the option to include the field when printing
    •click publish this form
    •click Run this form
    •File>Print

    I added a few more steps from another contributor for clarity.

    , Aug 23, 2012
  11. Neil Anup

    Guest

    If you are unable to find option to print the BCC list and other header fields from Outlook emails so you can take help from any 3rd party applicationthat can easily print Outlook emails to PDF with attachments and header part. I have found a tool with help of Google discussion known as Outlook PSTConverter has <a href="http://www.outlookconversion.org/print-outlook-email-with-header.pst">ability to print Outlook email with header</a> option and attachments in bulk.

    , Jul 5, 2013
  12. Neil Anup

    Guest

    If you are unable to find option to print the BCC list and other header fields from Outlook emails so you can take help from any 3rd party applicationthat can easily print Outlook emails to PDF with attachments and header part. I have found a tool with help of Google discussion known as Outlook PSTConverter has ability to print Outlook email with header option and attachments in bulk.

    , Jul 5, 2013