Printer selection screen

G

I have outlook 2002. When I select print the print screen does not give me the option of which printer. I have laserjet 5l and deskjet 840. This is recent problem, it used to allow me to select printer. Now the laser is defaulted and "grayed out" preventing selection. This happens on "memo" but not on table style. does someone know whats wrong. Like i said this has just happened, used to be able to select.

thanks

G

I have the same issue with a user, if someone has the fix please let me know. She was using office 2k w/windows 2k. We put her on XP with Office 2003 and she has the same issue. No one else in the company is having this problem, any ideas? Could it be on the Exchange side some how? The wierd part was while she was still on O2k w/2k i installed our IT printer on her machine to test. It printed fine. I then deleted the IT printer and set her office networked printer back as default. The dialogue box was grayed out yet it had her printer listed. When i tried to print something it still printed to the IT printer. It works now because i installed her office printer on the new xp image and set it as default.

Ask a Question