    am a teenager and therefore not allowed to mess with all the wires of the
    computer, so it can't be anything really technical like that.
    Thank you all so much.

    Adyrah, Sep 6, 2008

  2. HP has the fix for this www.hp.com look for your printer and associated
    downloads.

    You can also disable the HP CUE Discovery service that deletes the printer
    and driver when it thinks you are no longer communicating with the device.

    --
    Alan Morris
    Windows Printing Team

    Alan Morris [MSFT], Sep 7, 2008

  3. Adyrah

    a10cowgirl

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I am having the same problem with an HP Series 5600 all in one printer. I am running WinXP SP3. I didn't have this problem before I installed SP3. Wondering how to fix it?

    a10cowgirl, Feb 27, 2012