    Must be color-capable and hopefully have a small footprint.

    I'll appreciate any recommendations.

    Thanks.

    Dejola, Nov 29, 2006

  2. Dejola

    Bob Headrick Guest

    "Dejola" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can anyone recommend a combination inkjet printer/copier or
    > multifunction device that has a feature that enables one to enlarge
    > and/or reduce copies of an original? Should also be able to handle
    > placing an open book on it to copy pages.
    >
    > Must be color-capable and hopefully have a small footprint.

    One of the following may meet your needs:

    HP Photosmart C3180, flatbed scanner 50% to 400% enlarge/reduce:
    http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/s...do?product_code=Q8160A#ABA&tab=detailed_specs

    HP Photosmart 2575, has photo slots for printing from camera cards,
    color LCD, flatbed scanner 50% to 400% enlarge/reduce:
    http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/s...do?product_code=Q7215A#ABA&tab=detailed_specs

    Actually any of the following *except* the Officejet 4315 would scan
    open books and have reduce/enlarge scanning. (The low end F380 only
    does enlarge/reduce connected to PC, the others will do this
    standalone. The Officejet 4315 is a scroll feed type and will not scan
    an open book.)

    http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/s...rflow=1&a1=Type&v1=Inkjet&catLevel=2#bcAnchor

    Regards,
    Bob Headrick, MS MVP Printing/Imaging