    this respect ie to allow a full page print...again does anyone know
    for sure?

    KM

    kev, Aug 4, 2003

  2. kev

    kev Guest

    Thanks for that. The test proves the printer leaves margins. At least
    I don't have to keep trying to solve something that is unsolveable.

    KM

    kev, Aug 4, 2003

  3. kev

    Sonia Guest

    Because of the impact on your budget perhaps? LOL!
    --

    Sonia, MS PowerPoint MVP Team
    http://www.soniacoleman.com

    "John O" <johno@NoSpam!!!heathkit.com> wrote in message
    > > Any ideas to solve this? I am beginning to think that it is beyond
    > > the capability of the printer. My searches have not produced any
    > > information one way or the other about this printer's abilities in
    > > this respect ie to allow a full page print...again does anyone know
    > > for sure?

    > If the printer's feature list says "full bleed" then it can print the

    entire
    > surface of the paper. Otherwise, somewhere in the printer specs it will

    have

    Sonia, Aug 4, 2003
  4. > If the printer's feature list says "full bleed" then it can print the
    entire
    > surface of the paper.

    Some may claim full bleed at a particular size but to get it, you have to
    buy special oversize paper then trim. Caveat emptor.

    > But I wonder, why is it called "bleed"?

    Because the image "oozes" over the edges? Or maybe because the ink (on a
    printing press) does that and gums up the works?

    Steve Rindsberg, Aug 4, 2003