    Any help would be gratefully appreciated
    --
    Sue

    Guest, Feb 3, 2005

    Jeff Boyce Guest

    Sue

    One approach would be to put code into Report1 that runs Report2, and code
    in Report2 that runs Report3, ...

    Each report would need to be based on a query that used the value of the
    current record (ID) on the form as a parameter (or by opening the report in
    code, passing a filter).

    --
    Good luck

    Jeff Boyce
    <Access MVP>

    "Sue Stoddart" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, Can anyone help with the following, I have 13 reports, I want to

    create
    > a command button to print them for the current record in a form. Has

    anyone

    Jeff Boyce, Feb 3, 2005