    from my addin??

    Best

    Tom

    escamoteur, Aug 7, 2009

  2. The form region itself will be there in the designer, but to see how it
    looks with the underlying item you need to run it from an addin.

    --
    Ken Slovak
    [MVP - Outlook]
    Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007.
    http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

    Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook], Aug 7, 2009

  3. escamoteur

    escamoteur Guest

    Ok, I see it in the designer, but I can't see how it will look like with automatic layout.

    escamoteur, Aug 7, 2009
  4. Right, that and how it will look in conjunction with the actual form all
    need to be run from an addin to see.

    --
    Ken Slovak
    [MVP - Outlook]
    Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007.

    Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook], Aug 7, 2009
  5. escamoteur

    escamoteur Guest

    Easier way to Preview of Form Region

    I found a way to make the design and "Preview" easier without a Add-in.

    If you define the manifest in a way that you don't define a add-in instead provide the path to the Formregion file then you can
    modify and test the form quite easyly.
    Set the newly registered form as default form for a folder via the Outlook Userinterface (Folder-Properties)

    When you now create a new item in this folder you will see your new Form in action.

    The nice thing about it is, that you can modify the form in the designer, save it and just create a ew item an you will see the
    changes without changing the Add-In or to restart Outlook.

    Best

    Tom

    escamoteur, Aug 9, 2009