    to implement this solution ?

    Best Regards
    Bayram Guldibi.

    Guest, Aug 22, 2003

    SCHMO Guest

    I don't beleve there is a MS solution for such a thing, however you can
    protect the files by using some kind of encryption that is only decryptable
    by a generated key (made by the computers hardware using things like the mac
    addr of the network card or whatever else that won't change) and a default
    key(for emergencies). Other than that... I think you are out of luck.

    --==ahem==-- that's a pretty nifty idea... maybe someone should create such
    a file system --==ahem==--

    SCHMO, Aug 26, 2003

    C.D.Kuder Guest

    The only time I've ever found a system that did this more or less
    successfully was a point of sale system. It used a hidden partition, and C++
    based software. I suspect that the files were locked to the POS program as
    well. You could copy things, but the copy would not work.

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi Everybody,
    > We are looking for a solution that prevent unauthorized copying of files
    > We will create some files and put them onto customer's Server or PC but we
    > don't want them to copy that files to another Server or PC is there any

    way

    C.D.Kuder, Aug 28, 2003