    media player. There after they work fine. I need to distribute this
    presentation widely. Can I solve this issue so that other people do not have
    it?

    Craig, Feb 28, 2010

  2. Craig

    John Wilson Guest

    When you inserted the video did you choose start "Automatically" or "When
    Clicked"??
    --
    john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

    Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

    John Wilson, Feb 28, 2010

  3. Craig

    LVTravel Guest

    "Craig" <> wrote in message
    > I did a powerpoint and embedded some wmv's in to it. I sent my
    > presentation
    > to a person who said she could run the powerpoint but that videos did not
    > play. If she clicks on the individual video files, they play and
    > thereafter
    > they also play in the powerpoint. So the videos in the powerpoint will
    > not
    > work from within the powerpoint until they are individually played by
    > windows
    > media player. There after they work fine. I need to distribute this
    > presentation widely. Can I solve this issue so that other people do not
    > have
    > it?

    Video files can not be embedded in any current version of PPT (but will be
    able to be done with PPT 2010.) They are linked files. When you create the
    PPT presentation copy all the files you will use into the same folder that
    you save the PPT presentation in prior to linking. Then either Package for
    CD or zip the files and send them to be unzipped into the same folder name
    and path at the receiving end. That is the only way to get video files to
    play at the other end.

    LVTravel, Mar 1, 2010
  4. Craig

    Jack Guest

    As for me.i prefer use Presentation To Video Converter..
    I like it convers very quickly without any problems.

    Jack, May 27, 2010