    I want my powerpoint slide to show up in my email body so that my recipients
    do not have to open a link to this document. Is that even an option?? Any
    suggestions?

    Guest, Mar 28, 2007

    OK, Buddy,Let me tell you how.
    Just convert your powerpoint presentation to a fancy Flash slide show.
    And then , embed it to the webpage.
    Send a html email with this page,
    this would be fancy!
    But, I am afraid you don't know how to create a html webpage.

    Learn more :
    http://www.ppt-to-dvd.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2027
    --
    PowerPoint software

    http://www.ppt-to-dvd.com

    PowerPoit free templates

    http://www.ppt-to-dvd.com/free-templates.php?sid=4

    Guest, Mar 28, 2007

    Oh, wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to help me out.

    Candis

    Guest, Mar 28, 2007

    You computer fellas make it too difficult for me! :) I wanted to put the
    slide into an outlook email. Here's what I did to do that:

    In outlook click "Tools" then "options" then click on the "Mail Format" tab.
    Then make sure that the "Use Microsoft Office Word 2003 to edit e-mail
    messages" box is checked. Then hit apply.

    Then go to the PowerPoint slide and click on the smaller picture to the
    left and then right click and hit copy. Then go to your blank email and then
    hit paste! VOILA!!

    Guest, Mar 28, 2007

    Echo S Guest

    Yes, that's an image of the slide, embedded in an HTML email. Sorry, I
    thought you wanted a full-fledged presentation, complete with animations and
    such. Without details, it's hard to know what someone's really asking.

    If you're using HTML as your mail format, you can just paste in the message
    editing window -- you don't have to use Word as your mail editor.

    Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/powerpointannoy/

    "" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Echo S, Mar 28, 2007