    Come on folks. Some in here must have upgraded to the X800Pro already.

    Give us some gaming numbers and impressions, old card vs new.

    Gloat a bit and talk to us poor saps in here of your new precious.

    Destroy, May 12, 2004

  2. Destroy

    Dark Avenger Guest

    Destroy <> wrote in message news:<Ccgoc.4968$-kc.rr.com>...
    > Come on folks. Some in here must have upgraded to the X800Pro already.
    >
    > Give us some gaming numbers and impressions, old card vs new.
    >
    > Gloat a bit and talk to us poor saps in here of your new precious.

    They are JUST pouring in the shops... so untill the gamers have them
    in their systems...

    Dark Avenger, May 12, 2004

  3. Destroy

    Maciek Guest

    > They are JUST pouring in the shops... so untill the gamers have them
    > in their systems...

    You mean that 'usually ships within 1-2 days' on allstarshop is simply a
    lie?

    Maciek

    Maciek, May 12, 2004
  4. Destroy

    Bratboy Guest

    According to threads at Rage3d actually ppl are recieving their pro's that
    were ordered from Compusa and BBuy. When the XTPE will actually hit is up in
    the air tho Compusa now says est ship date of July 1 which I hope just means
    they dont know.

    Bratboy, May 12, 2004
  5. Destroy

    Fuezl Guest

    On 12 May 2004 01:31:19 -0700, (Dark Avenger)
    wrote:

    >They are JUST pouring in the shops... so untill the gamers have them
    >in their systems...

    Let's just see how fast Nvidia gets that room heater into the shops

    Fuezl, May 13, 2004