    nothing that I can do to change this "setup." I had been running "Microsoft
    Word 2007 Home and Student" for longer than one years but this kind of "bug"
    apeared for only a paar weeks ago.

    Sergio, Jun 30, 2009

  2. Sergio

    Stefan Blom Guest

    Are you running both Word 2003 and Word 2007 on the same computer? If so,
    you need a registry "hack"; see the "Hacking the Registry" section of the
    article at http://www.gmayor.com/Toolbars_in_word_2007.htm.

    If you are not running two versions of Word, try repairing the installation.

    --
    Stefan Blom
    Microsoft Word MVP

    Stefan Blom, Jul 1, 2009