    sheet. Then selected a cell in a pivot table and hit Refresh. The screen
    bounced a little as the cell sizes changed but the data remained the same.
    What am I doing wrong?

    srpd, Jan 22, 2010

  2. Make sure all the new data is included in the pivot table source. There
    are instructions here for creating a dynamic data source for the pivot
    table:

    http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot01.html#Dynamic

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Contextures

    Debra Dalgleish, Jan 24, 2010

  3. You need to update the data range for the pivot table. I know in 97-2003
    you would select any cell in the pivot table then Data, Pivot Table Report,
    and click the back button once. This lets you specify the new range. Not
    certain the steps in 2007

    I actually use the Spreadsheet Assistant to do the above. Its a product I
    sell. It has a feature to expand the pivot data range and works in all
    Excel versions.

    Robert Flanagan
    http://www.add-ins.com

    Robert Flanagan, Jan 24, 2010
  4. srpd

    srpd Guest

    That was it. Thanks!
    I found it in 2007. PivotTablesTools > Options > Change Data Source > Change
    Data Source

    srpd, Jan 26, 2010