PING Susan

Bob Vickers

This Is Bob At 50plusstuff.com.
I am a PL2006 Burning and Snail Mailing Volenteer I Haven't Received Any
Requests For A Long Time. Please email me the email address that
50plusstuff.com is linked to on the PL2006 page, So I can make sure that it
got transfered to my new mail server.

Thanks In Advance.

Bob Vickers
50plusstuff.com

(e-mail address removed) CHANGE .net to .com

Susan Bugher

Bob said:
This Is Bob At 50plusstuff.com.
I am a PL2006 Burning and Snail Mailing Volenteer I Haven't Received Any
Requests For A Long Time. Please email me the email address that
50plusstuff.com is linked to on the PL2006 page, So I can make sure that it
got transfered to my new mail server.

An email is on its way. FYI it's not just you. ;) Things are slow for
everyone (the last request to any burner was in May).

FYI for those who are interested. To date the total number of requests
for burned copies of the PL2006 CD is under 100 (that's requests made
via the web site). Most of those requests came in the first few months
after the CD was created. Some newsgroup participants have indicated
they are making/ have made copies of the CD for family, friends etc.
etc. Dunno how many additional burned copies have been distributed that
way. . .

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware