    Bob Vickers
    50plusstuff.com

    CHANGE .net to .com

    Bob Vickers, Jul 19, 2006

  2. Bob Vickers

    Susan Bugher Guest

    Bob Vickers wrote:

    > This Is Bob At 50plusstuff.com.
    > I am a PL2006 Burning and Snail Mailing Volenteer I Haven't Received Any
    > Requests For A Long Time. Please email me the email address that
    > 50plusstuff.com is linked to on the PL2006 page, So I can make sure that it
    > got transfered to my new mail server.

    An email is on its way. FYI it's not just you. ;) Things are slow for
    everyone (the last request to any burner was in May).

    FYI for those who are interested. To date the total number of requests
    for burned copies of the PL2006 CD is under 100 (that's requests made
    via the web site). Most of those requests came in the first few months
    after the CD was created. Some newsgroup participants have indicated
    they are making/ have made copies of the CD for family, friends etc.
    etc. Dunno how many additional burned copies have been distributed that
    way. . .

    Susan
    --
    Posted to alt.comp.freeware