Phone Insurance

Reaction score
just wondering has anyone got phone insurance for their phones?

I am looking to get phone insurance as soon as possible i think its imperative if you got a good phone!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't have it, as it can be quite expensive. Are you on a contract phone - if so it may be best to go through your network.

Your house insurance may also cover some types of damage :)

Reaction score
... If you want to pay £150 excess!!

insurance is around £6 a month i think, i wont be getting it... just take extra care of phone!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Don't bother, your household insurance will do.

;)

Reaction score
well i got it in the end with a company that dont need no 12month contract

im covered for both loss and theft
internationally
damage

some more thingss aswell the cost? £5.88 a month!

i always reckon its better to be safe rather than sorry!

Reaction score
I always use it. but then again, my phones are usually 200-300 with a two year contract. so insurance was a must have. if you paid more then 100 or more. then get it. otherwise. no. usually the detucable on the insurance is 50 bucks anyways. so its all up to you.

Reaction score
its well.. Say you decide to go for a swim and forget your phone is in your pocket. you tell em its busted. and to replace your phone. you pay 50 dollars. they pay for the rest. not all phone insurance companies do that. a couple years back they didnt have that. and lemme tell ya. i took advantage of it. its amazing what a few accidents on a four-wheeler can do to a phone :-/ but the insurance works like any other. in florida, we just got hit with 4 back to back hurricanes... most deductables are a few grand. then the insurance paid to fix roofs, walls. and sometimes whole new homes. which is alot more then a few grand. so if your phone is cheap. dont waste the money. and never heard of home insurance covering a cell phone... but then again, i go from apartment to apartment. ...

Ask a Question