    possible) web-cams?

    thanks,

    Yalim

    YALIM, Apr 18, 2007

  2. YALIM

    Rick Rogers Guest

    Hi Yalim,

    > My Phillips PCVC675k webcam doesn't work under Vista home Premium. Still
    > couldn't find the correct driver.
    > Please help.

    Doesn't appear that there is one from the manufacturer as yet. You might try
    forcing an XP driver, but there's no guarantees.

    https://winqual.microsoft.com/HCL/ProductList.aspx?m=v&cid=302&g=d

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    Rick Rogers, Apr 19, 2007

  3. YALIM

    FjV Guest

    I have (had) the same camera. Tried everythibg the camera is simply not
    compatible .I dont think Philips will releasse new driver for it.(too old)
    The microphone works perfevtly. As to the choice of replacement. I have
    looked at least 40 webcams. none of them have a relianle (or rather a driver
    written for Vista) as yet. I bought an Arcsoft webcamr reasonable picture
    microphone useless. no drivers for Vista . Sony chip,using XP
    drivers.Waiting???????? for Vista drivers. FjV

    FjV, Apr 19, 2007
  4. YALIM

    YALIM Guest

    Thans friends

    YALIM, Apr 21, 2007
  5. YALIM

    FjV Guest

    This has been answered twice yesterday FjV

    FjV, Apr 21, 2007