Phew, I am glad that is all Done.

Reaction score
Sorry I havent been around much but I downloaded all my CD's onto my pc all 50 gb I did not realise how long it would take, nor did I realise how many I had:eek::lol::user: but have been still crunching:thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
:blush:

Clipboard01.jpg

Reaction score
149GB!!:eek:

But if i put all my CD's to HDD I think i would get close?
It is supprising how many CD's you can get on, also I was supprised how many I have. But I love listening to my music whilst using to my PC and I have some a 2 . 1 Microlab speakers which are reasonable to produce the sound, and as my PC room is very small,a broom cupboard, more than adiquite (oops spelt that wrong)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
That is all my music, its all at least 320 and some FLAC. There is also a lot of 'her' music too, Taylor Swift etc. :eek:

I run a Plex server on my PC so we can stream the music around the house.

As for Bootnecks question, its all sorts! From Dance, Trance, rock and metal. :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Heehee :D

It did take me a year on and off to convert all the CD's; there's also vinyl conversions/recordings and a smaller percentage of other sources.

41 years of DJ-ing has that effect ;)

Yesterday took delivery of PiL's new LP, a double slice of vinyl, loving it to bits.

Despite that sizeable library of digital files I mostly play vinyl now.

Reaction score
Which is your favorite musical decade and the most listened to tracks Mr Mucks:dance:Ether Digital or Vinyl?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
In lieu of Sir Mucks responding I'd just like to say my favourite musical decades were the 60's and the 90's.

The sixties were original and magical and the 90's was almost something of a rebirth, particularly with dance music.

And the likes of Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden et al.

Worst decade ever, imo, has to be the eighties, all Big hair, Frankie, Wham and Eye Of The Tiger. The Final Countdown indeed ;)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
anything 60's

I do still have a few Vinyl's stored in my sisters loft, she reminds me now-n-then, but I haven't really got the space or the dosh to buy a new dec' ... I'm a bit of a 'metal' fan ... AC/DC, Pink Floyd, Rainbow, Whitesnake, Ozzy, Runrig, Queen, TSO ... just to name a few. :)

Ask a Question