    slide 3 = page #2
    slide 4 = no page
    slide 5 = page #3

    ellen, Mar 21, 2008

  2. ellen

    John Wilson Guest

    There's no way except by using vba code.
    --
    Amazing PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

    http://www.PPTAlchemy.co.uk
    http://www.technologytrish.co.uk
    email john AT technologytrish.co.uk

    John Wilson, Mar 21, 2008

  3. .....or, of course, manually. Copy the page number placeholder on the
    slidemaster, delete it from there and paste it on every second slide on the
    actual slide in normal view. You won't have to put the slide number, it will
    come up automatically. Not very elegant (sorry) but it works. In your case
    you will have to set the title page to "page number 0" to achieve Slide 3 to
    be number 2. Go "File - Page Setup - Number Slides from - set to 0".

    That should do the trick.
    --
    Kathy Kensche
    http://www.creativetemplatesolutions.com

    Kathy Kensche, Mar 21, 2008
  4. ellen

    ellen Guest

    Would you be able to help me / post the code?

    Thanks!

    ellen, Mar 22, 2008
  5. ellen

    ellen Guest