    What's the problem?

    Michael S. Androsov
    EXPOCENTR

    Guest, Nov 22, 2004

    Try:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;839264

    Guest, Nov 22, 2004

    This article is about 1015 event id and not contains any references for fix
    download.
    But my event id is 2002.

    Michael S. Androsov
    EXPOCENTR

    Guest, Nov 24, 2004

    Hi

    http://www.thinstructor.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=2067

    http://www.webfire.at/forum/forum_entry.php?id=6&page=0&order=last_answer&descasc=DESC&category=all

    Both the above articles tell you to do exactly the same thing & are for
    Event ID 2002 for perfdisk.dll, which is exactly what you wanted.

    Please let me know if this solved your problem

    Guest, Nov 24, 2004

    I can't find OpenTimeout parameter in the
    HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\PerfDisk

    Michael S. Androsov
    EXPOCENTR

    Guest, Nov 26, 2004

    andrzej_w_k

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Wloszczowa, POLAND
    I changed in key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\PerfDisk\Performance:
    "Collect Timeout"=dword to 0x000186a0 hex (100000 dec) and
    "Open Timeout"=dword to 0x000186a0 hex (100000 dec)

    and I do not have err 2002

    The same kind of error is in PerfProc with ID:1015 in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\PerfProc\Performance:
    I changed
    "Collect Timeout"=dword to 0x00007530 hex (30000 dec) and
    "Open Timeout"=dword to 0x00002710 hex (10000 dec)

    and I have no errors 1015

    You don't need upgrade a system

    Thanks All Andrzej from Poland :thumb:

    andrzej_w_k, Dec 3, 2011