  1. Hi,
    I have an Excel file saved as PDF format. How can I retreive it back into
    Excel?

    Khalil Handal, Feb 3, 2007

  2. Hi Hhalil,
    That's not a good situation to put yourself in they are
    completely different and not reversible, you will have
    to copy and paste.

    PDF and Excel
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/pdf.htm

    If you saved the file as PDF you should still have the
    orginal Excel file wherever it was when you last saved
    as Excel.

    HTH,
    David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel

    "Khalil Handal"