Tom

Hi Graham,

I have the PDF file, there is no problem about the PDF
file. The problem is how to convert it to a Word file
please ?

Many thanks for any help or indication
Tom

G

There a number of programs that will do this, but there are some workarounds if you have a scanner and an OCR program. Also, if you have the full version of Acrobat 6 or Omnipage Pro 14, both have the ability to convert into a Word doc in some way and there are some specific PDF converter programs available. However, if you want to do this quickly and it's a one time thing you can accomplish it by printing out the document from the pdf. Scan and run the OCR program. Save to word. Most OCR programs have a wizard of some kind to walk you through this. It probably will not be a perfect copy of the pdf, but you will be able to work with it.

No scanner, then get a PDF converter program. It's definitely cheaper than a scanner. Worst case. I've gone to Kinko's and asked them to scan and convert when my system was down. But, IMHO, buying the program would be cheaper. Hope this helps.

G

Graham Mayor

You should reply to the original thread to keep the messages together. I
explained in that earlier post that you need Acrobat or one of the other
suggested methods to convert the PDF to Word. There is no add-in for Word to
do this.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>>< ><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP
E-mail (e-mail address removed)
Web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site www.mvps.org/word