PCHEALTH collected data

Discussion in 'Windows XP General' started by Peter Rubens, Sep 16, 2009.

  1. Peter Rubens

    Peter Rubens Guest

    I am using windows xp home edition +SP3
    Since I have Diskeeper defragmentation allways working in the background I
    noticed that on a regular base a lot of files
    were created. They all are in \\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HelpCtr\DataColl\ and named
    collectedData_1234.xml,
    collectedData_numbers.xml etc. etc.
    This list of datacollection is growing and I do not know what triggers the
    creation of these files.
    And I like to know which files can I delete and/or control the creation of
    them.
    What program or process is depending on these xml files?

    __________ Informatie van ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versie van database viruskenmerken 4431 (20090916) __________

    Het bericht is gecontroleerd door ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

    http://www.eset.com

    Peter Rubens, Sep 16, 2009

  2. Beschrijving van het hulpprogramma Windows XP Systeeminfo:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308549/nl

    Michael Jennings, Sep 17, 2009