PC Review Staff?

Reaction score
Hiya!

I was just wandering how many people on this forum are in some way accosiated with PC Review (I.e. Ian)

Please post your names below because a lot of people seem to be online 24/7

Cheers!

KGB

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
KGB-911 said:
Hiya!

I was just wandering how many people on this forum are in some way accosiated with PC Review (I.e. Ian)

Please post your names below because a lot of people seem to be online 24/7

Cheers!

KGB
Is this what you are looking for? :)

Reaction score
i checked on that list and i am not on it (hint hint Ian)

theres the list, and me!

i moderate off topic.

Reaction score
Sort of...

But i was more interested in the moderators (isent Chris a mod?)

KGB-911

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
If you need any assistance let me know, if I can help I surely will.

Reaction score
Hi, Random question: how many posts do i have to have before i am a 'senior member'?

KGB

PS i see that chris got his rank thing changed, so have a lot of people, can i have mne changed please?

Reaction score
100 for senior member.

only special people get their rank changed - it usually requires being incredibly helpful and nice and you have to have been here a while. But then again, its Ians call.

All of the people on that list are moderators (at least i think...) so its all of them plus me.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
KGB-911 said:
Any more, or is it just you?
Nope, that's it. Well, there is one more, but we don't like to mention it, ya know?

Truth is, secreted away in a basement at Cunningham Mansions is the former founder of OS2, whose mind and equilibrium were all but destoyed way back when Bill gates triumphed and his brainchild was sent into obscurity.

Nobody knows his name, but he was christened Uncle Fester and given a 300Mhz AMD machine to occupy his waking hours. He's chained in position and requires only food and the occasional slop out.

He may be something of a liability but he works non-stop hours in a fevered frenzy compiling code for PC Review. Sort of Ian's 'secret weapon'

So now you know. The truth is out. Uncle Fester, the unsung hero of the Forum ;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh no, you've let the secret out Floppy :eek:

I've upgraded Festers PC a bit now ;)

KGB - The "contact" page are all of the people involved in the major runnings of the site + Chris has newly become our first off-topic moderator. We "bestow" titles upon users, so keep your eyes peeled at some point in the future ;)

Chris - I'll update the moderator info after I get this dedicated server sorted (do remind me if I forget :)).

Ask a Question