PC Review: 5 years, 7000 members and counting!

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Forums come and go but few remain active and survive in the web jungle. I am a proud member and have no hesitation in saying that this has turned out to be the most entertaining and informative place for me. Made many friends here and continue to have the pleasure to get to know new comers to this site.
Ian mentioned in one of the other threads that the site has been up and running since 2002 but he also mentioned that originally the site surfaced on the net almost 5 years ago, which is true since I have been a member of PC Review since almost five years now.

I was surprised that I could dig out one of the saved files in MS word format from my archives on the hard disk. This was the most hilarious thread on PC Review from pre 2002 era and I thought why not share it here with you all.

Some may not have the MS Word software therefore I have converted it into Rich Text Format so that everyone can go through it. The zip folder is just under 50KB but is containing text spread over 66 pages of fun. I hope all will download it and enjoy it when time permits.

Ian, my hats off to you for sticking it out for that many years. It is a privilege to have known you for 5 years and look forward to being around for many more.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Edit: The attachment did not load the first time - Quadophile

Attachments

• PC Review.zip
    45.9 KB · Views: 323

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Haha! I remember that thread!!!!!

Its great that this forum is still going after so long with all of the original people and plenty more forum members over the last few years :)

I wonder if I can find any information from when the site first started - I feel all nostalgic now :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Now this is interesting!!!

This was one of the very first designs when the site was hosited on BTInternet. I can't believe it is still "up and running" so to speak. I totally forgot about it!

http://www.btinternet.com/~pcreview/

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
A lookback on PCReview

Heck, only seems like yesterday. :D

Ask a Question